Branding Your Business: The Impact Advantage
Branding your business requires a bit more finesse than branding cattle. It's important to fine-tune your brand for distinctiveness. Here's how Impact Absorbents can help:
- Stand out from the herd. If you're in the transportation industry, for example, would you like to be known as "the greenest bus service" in your county or state? Impact will separate you from the herd by keeping your vehicles eco-compliant with state-of-the-art spill containment and spill cleanup solutions, from XSORB Outdoor All-Purpose Absorbent to FiberLink Universal Poly Sorbents to a wide selection of spill kits, all designed, tested and proven to keep your vehicles spill-safe, from roadway to repair shop. Oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, brake fluid, coolants and solvents all present a serious challenge if they leak or spill. With Impact Absorbents in your corner, you can brand your transport business as "the most eco-savvy, spill-smart buses (or trucks, or taxis) on the road."
- Select your USP. For many businesses, especially those involving lots of people, safety is a top priority. So "Service with Safety," might be the USP, or Unique Selling Proposition, of a food service company. While the customer-facing tagline for a catering business could read, "The Lunch Bunch: We Feed Your Creativity!", the staff will be delighted to be spill savvy and safe in the kitchen, thanks to XSORB.
Create a slogan. Think of "Just do it!" or "Reach out and touch someone." Chances are, you can easily name each company. This is the power of taglines, slogans and multiple brand identities. The Impact family of absorbents includes:
- XSORB, a universal formula for just about anything: hazardous chemicals, oil, syrup, solvent, liquid soap, or paint.
- Rock Solid, which transforms leftover paint into an easily disposable solid.
- FiberLink and FiberDuck Socks, Booms and Rolls quarantine oil and hazardous spills quickly.
- Grease Catcher is in a class by itself, which restaurant owners greatly appreciate.