Cat-alyzing Purrrfect Spill Clean Up
Who doesn't love kittens? Even diehard dog owners tend to find kittens adorable, especially in videos, where there's never a need to clean a litter box.
But even if you're a confirmed cat person, you won't want to use clay cat litter for spills. Clay is toxic to both cats and the people who love them. Here's why you need to say "nay" to clay:
- Clay makes more of a mess. Clay is an adsorbentnot an absorbent, which means it won't soak up the spill; the liquid will just coat the clay, leaving an oily, wet film on the floor. Yuck! Now you have an even bigger spill clean up problem.
- Clay is hot, and that's not OK. When clay combines with biofuels, turpentine, vegetable oil, or other unsaturated organic compounds (such as fish oil) it can generate heat — even fire. Then you'll have a real hazard on your hands.
- Clay is a four-letter word for "ruined tools". You know how children track in whatever's on their shoes, messing up mom's nice clean floor? Clay's like that. Because it doesn't absorb well, you need to leave it in place to "soak up" the spill. This means the clay and spill are likely to wind up where they don't belong: all over the floor and in your machinery.
- Clay is cheap to buy but expensive to use. Clay is heavy. The average bag weighs 50 pounds, making it hard to apply and remove. Increased disposal and labor costs add up fast.
- Clay clogs your drains. Loose clay finds its way into everything — even plumbing.
- Clay contains harmful silica dust. Why expose yourself to a known health hazard? Have you read the label on a bag of clay lately? The warnings:
- "CONTAINS FREE SILICA"
- "DO NOT BREATHE DUST"
- "MAY CAUSE DELAYED LUNG INJURY (SILICOSIS)"
- "FOLLOW OSHA SAFETY AND HEALTH STANDARDS FOR CRYSTALLINE SILICA (A KNOWN CARCINOGEN)"
By contrast, XSORB Universal Spill Clean Up Super Absorbent:
- Leaves floors completely dry and non-slippery, preventing slips and falls.
- Is FDA approved for use around food.
- Absorbs 7.5 times more than clay.
- Comes in a transparent bottle with easy-to-grip side-handle.
Why expose your health (or that of your coworkers, employees, or beloved pets) to clay, which isn't even safe for cats, let alone spill clean up? XSORB is the purrrfect spill clean up solution, every time. Even if you're a dog person.