If You Don't Stand for Something
"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." This well-loved aphorism is variously attributed to Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, to a British journalist by the same name, to actor Peter Marshall, and even to Martin Luther King, Jr.When something is popular, whether it's a slogan or a bestselling spill clean up solution, people want to take the credit for its creation. But just as a famous slogan originated with a single author, great spill innovations start somewhere, too. Like in the Tharps' garage, back in 1992. Making spills disappear in a jiffy, leaving floors sparkling clean and safe through the use of economical, ecological, leading-edge technology, is as uncommon today as it was then. Which is why our products are always in demand. Consider these facts: XSORB Universal Spill Clean Uphas been sweeping away spills for 26 years this month. Non-toxic and environmentally friendly, it's the dry formula that absorbs all types of liquids and semi-liquids on contact, saving time, money and labor. Floors emerge completely dry and skid-free, preventing slips and falls. XSORB:
- Is FDA-approved for use around food.
- Absorbs 7.5 times more thantoxic clay.
- Comes in a transparent bottle with an easy-grip handle.
- Is the fast, safe, easy solution in lieu of messy, ineffective mops and rags, detergents and paper towels.
- Absorbs an amazing amount: one 6-quart bottle will absorb five to six quarts of oil.How many rolls of paper towels would you need to clean up one and a half gallons of cooking oil? And what would the floor surface be like afterwards?
- Works for a wide range of industries, from harbors and marinas to hospitals, schools to food service, event centers to municipalities, and much more.