Now available in a 6.5 gal UN approved bucket for a sturdy weather-proof way to transport 20 lb. of XSORB Outdoor. Great for all types of work trucks, tow trucks, fire trucks municipality trucks, DOT trucks, or any other vehicle or application where you need a sturdy way to transport your absorbent.
This item is one of many that have received Ecologo certification from UL. Ecologo criteria has been devised with the goal to identify the top overall environmental performers on the market. These best performers have demonstrated that, compared to others on the market, they have an overall reduced potential burden on the environment per unit of production.
The criteria focus on the following main issues: Toxicity to human, aquatic and mammalian life, noxious emissions to water; and packaging.
- Outdoor All-Purpose formula for all types of liquids and semi-liquids.
- Use indoors or outdoors, even in light windy conditions.
- Absorbs up to 10 gallons.
- Absorbs 6 times more than clay.
- Non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
- Saves labor time and costs.
- Great for use in parking lots, roadways, entryways, work areas, and more.
- Not for use with hydrofluoric acid.
- In a large 6.5 gal bucket with directions.
- Meets FDA, EPA, OSHA, and USDA requirements.
Safety Data Sheet
Absorbency: Up to 4 gal