This dry clean-up absorbs liquids on contact, making it easy to simply sweep spills away. Universal formula absorbs all types of liquids and semi-liquids*, leaving floors completely dry and non-slippery. Easily handles even tough spills such as oil, grease, paint or syrup yet this product is FDA approved for use around food. Silica-free product can be used without the health hazards associated with breathing in crystalline silica dust present with clay. Fast-wicking material actually soaks up spills, instead of simply becoming coated like clay. Since you need less to clean up a spill, you will save on labor, inventory and disposal.
*Not for use with hydrofluoric acid.
This item is one of many that have received Ecologo certification from UL. Ecologo criteria has been devised with the goal to identify the top overall environmental performers on the market. These best performers have demonstrated that, compared to others on the market, they have an overall reduced potential burden on the environment per unit of production.
The criteria focus on the following main issues: Toxicity to human, aquatic and mammalian life, noxious emissions to water; and packaging.
- Universal formula for all types of liquids and semi-liquids.
- Leaves floors completely dry and non-slippery.
- Easily handles even tough spills such as oil, grease, paint or syrup.
- FDA approved for use around food.
- Non-Toxic and environmentally friendly.
- Pound for pound, absorbs 7.5 times more than clay.
- Saves labor time and costs.
- Helps prevent slip and fall injuries from wet floors.
- Not for use with hydrofluoric acid.
- Absorbs up to 28 quarts.
- In a large 4 gallon /7 lb. re-closeable pail with handle.
Safety Data Sheet
Absorbency: Up to 4 gal