The Red Eye. The Dead Eye. Americano. Grande. Venti. Since 83 percent of adult Americans love the daily grind, chances are their favorite barista is already brewing their morning wake-up drink as soon as the customer walks through the door.
At Impact Absorbents, we offer a variety of special blends that are even better than coffee, because these spill clean up solutions guarantee you’ll be ready for any emergency:
XSORB Universal Spill Clean-Up
XSORB Universal is what standard coffee used to be: the all-purpose pick-me-up, except it’s for your floors, not your body. Here’s the skinny on XSORB Universal:
- Easily handles all types of liquids: oil, grease, syrup.
- Non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
- FDA approved for use around food.
- Helps prevent slip and fall injuries.
- Absorbs 7.5 times more than clay and is silica-free, so it doesn’t present a health hazard.
XSORB Outdoor All-Purpose Absorbent
XSORB Outdoor might be likened to the coffee drink you choose when you’re going to implement a new initiative at work, or have a meeting with the brass:
- Heavier formula stays down even in slightly windy conditions.
- Leaves surfaces completely dry and non-slippery.
- Easily handles tough spills such as oil, grease and paint.
- Non-toxic and eco-friendly.
- Pound for pound, absorbs 6 times more than clay, saving labor, time and money.
XSORB EDGE Aggressive Absorbent
XSORB EDGE is the big guns, equivalent to the coffee drink for pulling an all-nighter before a critical presentation.
- Lets you clean up tough spills fast, by penetrating liquids and lifting them from the surface so you can scrub away synthetic oils, petroleum, hydraulic fluids and fuel spills.
- Leaves asphalt and concrete surfaces clean and dry, not slippery.
- Decreases disposal costs, saves time and labor costs.
- Dark gray color blends with surroundings, leaves no visible residue.
- Easy to use and non-toxic to humans and environment.
Even if you’re one of the enigmas who eschew coffee, you’ll love our special blends. And you don’t even have to bring your own cup.