If you’re British (or know someone who is), the word “bloody” is part of your vocabulary. For example, “Took your bloody time getting here, mate!” would be a typical expression of annoyance when your buddy is late for the hockey tournament. It can also mean fabulous, as in, “You look bloody smashing in those Tyvek spill clean up coveralls!”
Blood is normal inside of us as well; it’s the amazing red liquid that carries oxygen and nutrients throughout our bodies, keeping us alive.
But blood in a spill situation is bloody awful, and needs swift spill clean up action.
A well-designed Biohazard and Blood Clean Up response plan provides advanced protection from the dangers of contagious viruses and blood-borne pathogens. Impact Absorbents has everything you need to address a blood clean up emergency, in various configurations to suit your business and specific biohazard spill response need:
- Biohazard Personal Protection Pack: PPE for blood clean up and other biohazard spills, such as body fluids (to put it delicately.)
- Biohazard Spill Kit with Biofresh Absorbent Plus Disinfectant. A popular school spill clean up resource, this kit contains everything you need to handle and dispose of biohazardous material. So if one kid is projectile vomiting his lunch and another jumps off the monkey bars at recess and creates a blood clean up situation with his knees and hands, you’re well prepared.
- Blood & Body Fluid Spill Clean Up Kit. East, effective, and economical protection from the dangers of infectious body fluids. Spill Hero Plus Absorbent with Disinfectant solidifies fluids while remaining manageable for easy removal from any hard surface, leaving no messy residue.
- Spill Hero Biohazard Response Kit in Wall Mountable Case. Your back will never be to the wall with a blood clean up emergency if you have this convenient, economical, wall mountable biohazard spill response kit available for safe clean up of blood and body fluids. Fully compliant with OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogen Standard, it comes in a 6″ x 9″ plastic case that can be hung on the wall for easy access.
- Spill Hero Biohazard Response Kit with Facemask, Gloves and Coveralls (Case of 6). This biohazard kit contains everything you need to make short work of a blood clean up assignment or other biohazard spill. Fully compliant with OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogen Standard, each Kit contains PPE in the form of Tyvek Coveralls with Booties, facemask with eyeshield, high risk protective gloves, XSORB Plus Super Absorbent with Disinfectant, disinfectant wipes and antiseptic towelettes, plastic scrapers, and a biohazard disposal bag.
So be bloody well prepared for any blood clean up situation that might arise, with Spill Hero’s extensive arsenal of biohazard spill clean up solutions. Because blood is necessary for life — but on your floors, it becomes a hazard.