Convenience. You offer it to your customers, and we provide it to you so that you can deliver better service. Here are eight ways Impact Absorbents makes your convenience our watchword:
1) Price guarantee/no contract. Superior service starts with customized spill clean-up solutions. At Impact, we go a step further and guarantee our prices to you without a contract. We’re a family-run business, and this extends to our customers. No required auto-ship, no contracts: just superior products at a guaranteed price, available when you need them.
2) Custom corporate training manual. It’s standard for each store manager, with all of our programs. After all, how can you expect your team to provide expert spill clean up unless they understand the products they’re using from the inside out?
3) Intranet service-based training. We also provide Intranet training to all your stores to support your workers, answer their questions, and enable them to provide your customers with an enhanced shopping experience.
4) Economical, easy-to-use solutions. Don’t worry about cleaning up liquids, biohazards, or any other spill ever again we have the product you need to address any spill emergency!
5) Non-toxic, non-flammable, eco-approved products. There’s no “green washing” here: just eco-friendly products that deliver superior spill containment and clean up, safely and effectively. Impact Absorbents products meet or exceed OSHA, EPA, FDA and USDA regulations for spill clean up and disposal.
6) Save money! With the XSORB product line, you’ll eliminate mops, buckets, paper towels and other inefficient, costly spill clean up methods, so you can control expenses and pass this savings on to your customers.
7) Reduce slip and fall injuries and claims. You’ll really save by significantly lowering the risk of slip and fall accidents the number one cause of grocery and convenience store injuries for both customers and employees.
8) Knowledge and support. Impact Absorbents has been at the heart of the safety industry for more than twenty years, so you can depend on us to provide you with the latest, up-to-date safety information.