You may have heard of the bestselling novel from several years back, The Secret Life of Bees, by Sue Monk Kidd. While bees form the centerpiece (or the hive) of the story, it was really about a young girl’s coming-of-age, with cultural themes woven throughout. But the title was a winner from the get-go.
In a similar way, creative spill clean up can communicate a story beyond the obvious. For instance, did you know that Impact Absorbents:
- Is a woman-owned company?
- Started in a garage (like so many wonderful startups: think Apple Computer) and now occupies more than 45,000 square feet in Atascadero, California?
- Ships our 300+ spill clean up and safety products worldwide?
- Pioneers effective, economical, environmentally safe products for use in industries as diverse as transportation, food service, hospitals, retail, event centers, and many more?
- Leads the spill containment and safety field with cutting edge technology, research and training?
Of course, the best-kept spill clean up secret is an open secret: Impact Absorbents is a family-run business that treats both our team and our customers as family. Our goal is to anticipate and meet your needs, and exceed your expectations. Please get in touch and let us know how we can continue to enhance our service to you.